County Extension Agent – 4-H Youth Development
Coordinates the 4-H youth and development program in Cameron County. Provides training for adult and youth volunteer leaders. Provides leadership and support for youth participation in county, district and state 4-H events and activities. Coordinates with County Parents & Leaders Association, County 4-H Council, 4-H Ambassador Program and other youth development organizations & projects. Communicates 4-H program achievements to stakeholder groups and others.
4-H in Cameron County
4-H News and More!
- 2022 Lamb/Goat/Registered Heifer Validation Tag Order Form
- 2022-2023 Cameron County 4-H Council Meeting Dates
Discover 4-H –
A compilation of videos that provide insight on available 4-H projects.
If you’re interested in joining 4-H or if you are already in 4-H but are
interested in a specific project please contact our office at (956) 361-8236.
Ag. Product ID Lesson Series
4-H Upcoming Events
- Texas 4-H Youth Development Program
- Texas 4-H Connect Enrollment and Registration
- Texas 4-H Connect Instructions
- 2020 – 2021 Rules and Guidelines
- Project List
- Texas 4-H Resource Catalog
- Texas 4-H Scholarships
- Veterinary Science Program
- Food & Nutrition
- Outline: Leadership as a Sub.
- Shooting Sports
- Sports Fishing
- Wild Life
- Outdoor Challenge
- Record Books
- 2021 Clover Kids Informational Handout
All documents require Acrobat Reader to view them. Click HERE to download and install the FREE reader.
- Parental Waiver and Hold Harmless Agreement Form
- Texas 4-H /FFA Validation for Cameron Co. Hold Harmless/ Inspection Agreement
- Texas 4-H/FFA Livestock Program Ethics Policy
- Cameron County Council Letter of Intent
- New- Eligibility Form
An eligibility form is due to your Cameron County Extension Office for ANY and EVERY 4-H event or activity. An original copy of the eligibility form is due one week prior to ANY and EVERY 4-H event or activity.