Marco Ponce, M.S.
County Extension Agent
4-H & Youth Development
Coordinates the 4-H youth and development program in Cameron County. Provides training for adult and youth volunteer leaders. Provides leadership and support for youth participation in county, district and state 4-H events and activities. Coordinates with County Parents & Leaders Association, County 4-H Council, 4-H Ambassador Program and other youth development organizations & projects. Communicates 4-H program achievements to stakeholder groups and others.
Upcoming Cameron County Meetings/Training’s/Events
- Texas 4-H Youth Development Program
- Texas 4-H Connect Enrollment and Registration
- District 12 4-H Youth Development
- 2018-2019 TX Rules & Guidelines
- 4-H Club Financial Management Rules & Guidelines
- 2017-2018 Texas 4-H Resource Catalog
- Texas Youth Livestock & Agriculture
4-H News & Resources
- September 2018 4-H Awards Newsletter
- Cameron County 4-H Event
- 2018-2019 District Event Calendar
- 2018-2019 Project List
- TX 4-H Upcoming Events
- District 12 Calendar
- Texas 4-H Scholarships & College Support
- Texas 4-H Practitioners!!!
- The Veterinary Science Program
- Food & Nutrition Project Resources – 4H Healthy Life style
- Leadership as a subject
- Shooting Sports
- Sports Fishing
- Wild Life
- Outdoor Challenge
- Record Books
Stock Show Links & Information
All documents require Acrobat Reader to view them. Click HERE to download and install the FREE reader.
- 2018-2019 Club / Group Charter Instructions
- 2018-2019 Club / Group Charter Forms
- 4-H Declaration of Eligibility Form An Eligibility form is due to your Cameron County Extension Office for ANY and EVERY 4-H event or activity. An original copy of the eligibility form is due one week prior to ANY and EVERY 4-H event or activity.
- Texas FFA/4-H Validation For Cameron Co. Hold Harmless/Inspection Agreement
- 2017-2018 Texas 4-H/FFA Livestock Program Ethics Policy
- 2017-2018- Parental Waiver and Hold Harmless-Agreement
- 2017-2018 Hiefer Validation Parental Waiver
- Cameron County 4-H Council Letter of Intent
- 4-H Clover Kid of the Year Award Application
- 2018 Award Application