Marco Ponce, M.S.
County Extension Agent 4-H & Youth Development
Coordinates the 4-H youth and development program in Cameron County. Provides training for adult and youth volunteer leaders. Provides leadership and support for youth participation in county, district and state 4-H events and activities. Coordinates with County Parents & Leaders Association, County 4-H Council, 4-H Ambassador Program and other youth development organizations & projects. Communicates 4-H program achievements to stakeholder groups and others.
- 2019 February Newsletter
- Cameron County 4-H Photography Contest Memo
- CFC Scholarship Application 2019
4H Upcoming Events
- Texas 4-H Youth Development Program
- Texas 4-H Connect Enrollment and Registration
- Texas 4-H Connect Instructions
- 2018-2019 TX Rules and Guidelines
- 2018-2019 Project List
- Texas 4-H Resource Catalog
- Texas 4-H Scholarships
- Veterinary Science Program
- Food & Nutrition
- Outline: Leadership as a Sub.
- Shooting Sports
- Sports Fishing
- Wild Life
- Outdoor Challenge
- Record Books
All documents require Acrobat Reader to view them. Click HERE to download and install the FREE reader.
- Parental Waiver and Hold Harmless Agreement Form
- Texas 4-H /FFA Validation for Cameron Co. Hold Harmless/ Inspection Agreement
- Texas 4-H/FFA Livestock Program Ethics Policy
- Cameron County 4-H Council Letter of Intent
- 4-H Declaration of Eligibility Form
An eligibility form is due to your Cameron County Extension Office for ANY and EVERY 4-H event or activity. An original copy of the eligibility form is due one week prior to ANY and EVERY 4-H event or activity.
4H Club Managers
- Financial Management Guide
- 2018-2019 Club / Group Charter Instructions
- 2018-2019 Club / Group Charter Forms
- EIN Information & Application
- Club Sales Tax/ Fundraising
- IRS Filing Instructions