County Extension Agent – 4-H & Youth Development
Coordinates the 4-H youth and development program in Cameron County. Provides training for adult and youth volunteer leaders. Provides leadership and support for youth participation in county, district and state 4-H events and activities. Coordinates with County Parents & Leaders Association, County 4-H Council, 4-H Ambassador Program and other youth development organizations & projects. Communicates 4-H program achievements to stakeholder groups and others.
4-H in Cameron County
Cameron County 2019-2020 4-H Awards Presentation
On behalf of the Cameron County 4-H Program, we would like to recognize our outstanding 4-H members that have dedicated their time and excelled in the 2019-2020 4-H Year. This video recognizes those individuals that have been awarded a 4-H award based off of their participation in their 4-H club, projects, and county events. We are very proud to have these kids in our 4-H program and look forward to seeing what they will accomplish in the future.
4-H News and More!
A compilation of videos that provide insight on available 4-H projects.
If you’re interested in joining 4-H or if you are already in 4-H but are
interested in a specific project please contact our office at (956) 361-8236.
- Ag. Product Lesson- Flyer
- September 2020 4-H Newsletter
- 4H Online – New System Information
- 2020 – 2021 Enrollment Memorandum
4-H Upcoming Events
- 2019 – 2020 Cameron County 4-H Upcoming Events
- IMPORTANT COVID 19 UPDATE 2019 – 2020 District Upcoming Events
- Texas 4-H Upcoming Events
- Texas 4-H Youth Development Program
- Texas 4-H Connect Enrollment and Registration
- Texas 4-H Connect Instructions
- 2020 – 2021 Rules and Guidelines
- Project List
- Texas 4-H Resource Catalog
- Texas 4-H Scholarships
- Veterinary Science Program
- Food & Nutrition
- Outline: Leadership as a Sub.
- Shooting Sports
- Sports Fishing
- Wild Life
- Outdoor Challenge
- Record Books
All documents require Acrobat Reader to view them. Click HERE to download and install the FREE reader.
- Parental Waiver and Hold Harmless Agreement Form
- Texas 4-H /FFA Validation for Cameron Co. Hold Harmless/ Inspection Agreement
- Texas 4-H/FFA Livestock Program Ethics Policy
- Cameron County 4-H Council Letter of Intent
- 4-H Declaration of Eligibility Form – UPDATED
An eligibility form is due to your Cameron County Extension Office for ANY and EVERY 4-H event or activity. An original copy of the eligibility form is due one week prior to ANY and EVERY 4-H event or activity.